NEED MORE INFORMATION?
For more information about the RCI Points Partner program, please visit RCI.com and select the Points Partner program from the Travel tab, or call the number below, and select the Points Partner program option.
Weekdays: 8am - 8pm
Saturday: 8am - 5pm
(Local times for continental US and Canada) Additional Contact Details
The RCI Points Partner program allows RCI Points subscribing members to exchange a portion of their Points for discounts on travel products and services, such as hotel stays, airfare, rental cars, and more.
Whether you’re looking for a hotel for a weekend break, or booking flights or a rental car for your vacation or business trip, you’ll find a range of great options with the RCI Points Partner program!
How many Points can I use?
As a general rule, in a calendar year, members may use an amount equal to 33% of their annual Points allotment (up to a maximum of 250,000 Points) or 25,000 Points, whichever is greater.*
RCI Platinum® members may use a higher proportion of their Points in the program - an amount equal to 50% of their annual Points allotment (up to a maximum of 250,000 Points) or 40,000 Points, whichever is greater.*
For each Points Partner transaction, there is a specified minimum and maximum level of Points eligible for use. Those levels may change from time to time, based on the product type, price and timing of the Points Partner opportunities RCI provides to you. In addition, for each RCI Points Partner Transaction, there may be a cash component required.
As used in the Points Partner program, Point values will be subject to change from time to time, and also may vary based on product type, price and timing.
- Whenever you begin to plan your vacation travel, you will have online access starting at RCI.com, to the most current RCI Points Partner Discounts. Those Discounts will vary by the product type, price and timing of the RCI Points Partner opportunities RCI provides to you. In addition, your RCI guides will be available at 1-877-968-7476 to assist you. (All Discounts remain subject to change without notice at the sole discretion of RCI)
- RCI members will also be able to use Travel Rewards3, in addition to debit and credit cards, to pay the remaining cost of Points Partner products after the Discount has been deducted from the cost of the transaction. (Transaction fees will continue to require a debit or credit card).
- Please follow this link to the Points Partner Program Terms and Conditions.
How do I access and use the program?
Simply navigate to the "Air, Car, Cruise & More"" page after signing in to RCI.com and click “Learn More” in the RCI Travel tab.
- If you are Points Partner program eligible and have Savings Dollars on your account, you will receive a screen allowing you to choose how you wish to shop.
- If you do not have Savings Dollars on your account, you will be taken directly to RCI Travel to begin shopping with the Points Partner program or cash.
Once you've linked to RCI Travel, you can search for hotels, flights, rental cars and more, just like you would on any other popular Travel website. It's easy!
Please note that members who own at certain RCI-affiliated resorts may not be eligible to use the RCI Points Partners program, but can still search for and purchase hotels, flights, rental cars and more on RCI Travel.
* Some exceptions to these rules apply based on where you own. See the RCI Points Partner Program Terms & Conditions and the RCI Platinum Membership Rules (if applicable), both available at www.rci.com. Not all RCI Points subscribing members and RCI Platinum members are eligible to participate in the RCI Points Partner Program. Your booking and exchange of Points for RCI Points Partner products and/or services are subject to the RCI Points Partner Program Terms & Conditions, the Terms and Conditions of RCI Points Subscribing Membership, and the RCI Platinum Membership Rules, all of which are available at www.rci.com. See the applicable terms and conditions for additional information. Black-out-dates may apply. You are also subject to the terms and conditions of the individual RCI Points Partner, including, without limitation, restrictions due to RCI Points Partner’s black-out dates and unavailability. See the individual RCI Points Partner provider for such restrictions and/or additional terms and conditions.
2 You can access the Terms and Conditions for the Best Rate Guarantee, by clicking here.
3 You can access the Terms and Conditions for Travel Rewards by clicking here.