Additional Inside Tips
Remember to book your RCI Travel reservations online to save time and avoid transaction fees.
Weekdays: 8am - 8pm
Saturday: 8am - 5pm
(Local times for continental US and Canada)** Additional Contact Details
As an RCI Weeks subscribing member, you can use RCI® Travel to book travel products and services to suit your needs – a weekend getaway, a business trip, or to compliment your RCI vacation. You’ll save time by booking your flights, car rentals, hotels and more at RCI Travel, accessible through RCI.com. In addition to saving time, you can also rest assured that you’ll receive the guaranteed best rates!
Why RCI Travel?
RCI Travel offers a Best Rate Guarantee on flights, car rentals, hotels and more. But, if you happen to come across a lower rate within 24 hours of booking, you’ll receive a refund of the difference. RCI Travel can save you the hassle of searching other online travel providers.
New simple navigation – available on RCI.com! Book your Exchange vacations and go to RCI Travel for flights and more, available 24/7!
Where can I find RCI Travel?
There are several convenient ways to book reservations using RCI Travel! First, login to RCI.com, then:
1. Add travel to your existing vacations by clicking "My vacation Plans" in the Home menu, then selecting the "Confirmed" section. You'll see all your forthcoming vacations, with the option to add flights or a rental car.
2. Add flights or a car rental while booking your next vacation on RCI.com, you'll see it during the check-out process.
3. Find flights, car rentals, hotels and more in the "Air, Car, Cruise & More" menu, after signing in to RCI.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I found the same thing cheaper elsewhere, do you price match?RCI Travel offers a Best Rate Guarantee. Please check the terms and conditions of the Best Rate Guarantee. If the other competing price is within the terms of the Best Rate Guarantee, RCI Travel will match the price and refund your credit card the difference.
- Are there transaction fees?When booking online, there are no booking fees. There is a $20USD transaction fee for bookings made via telephone through the call center.
- Can I apply my frequent flyer account to my air reservation to earn air miles?Yes, simply add the relevant account information when you are prompted to do so during the online booking process. We will pass this information to the airline, but it is recommended that you check with the airline when you check-in that your information has been added to your booking correctly. Frequent flyer miles cannot be used to pay for any portion of your Points Partner reservation.
- Can I apply my hotel reward program number to my hotel reservation?Not at this time. If you wish to apply your hotel reward number to a reservation, you should do so directly with the hotel, either by calling or at check-in. This is always dependent on the hotel's own policies.
- Can I book travel for friends and family using RCI Travel?Yes. For bookings that are not in the RCI Member’s name, there is a Guest Certificate fee.
- I have a coupon code for one of the third parties that participate in RCI Travel, can I use it?No. Coupons cannot be combined with RCI Travel Offers.
Log into RCI.com today to start searching for your next flights, car rentals, or hotel stays.