FAQ's about RCI® Elite Rewards® credit card
- Can I add more than one person to my account?
Additional authorized users may be added to an account. To add an authorized user please call 866-951-1433.
- If my application is approved, when will I receive my new credit card?
Upon approval, you will receive your card in 10 to 14 business days.
- What is the RCI® Elite Rewards® credit card Program?
This program is designed for timeshare owners, the RCI Elite Rewards credit card Program really helps you make the most of your RCI® subscribing membership. Use the card to make everyday purchases and you’re earning Rewards to spend on vacations and much, much more.
- How do I earn Rewards?
With the RCI Elite Rewards credit card Program, you earn 1 Reward for every $1 you spend on purchases when using your RCI Elite Rewards credit card from Barclays. Plus, earn Bonus Rewards when you use your credit card for purchases at RCI and selected Bonus Reward Partners. From time to time, special promotional allotments of Bonus Rewards may be offered as well. In order to earn Rewards, your account must be in good standing (i.e., open and with charging privileges) and otherwise in compliance with the Credit Card Agreement.
- Is there a maximum number of Rewards I can earn?
Under the RCI Elite Rewards credit card program, there is no limit to the amount of rewards you can earn through your credit card spending. There is no limit to the number of special promotional allotments of Bonus Rewards you may receive.
- How long will Rewards remain in my Rewards account?
Any Rewards that you earn will remain in your account for four years from the end of the calendar quarter in which they are earned.
- How can I redeem my Rewards?
- Once you’ve earned enough Rewards, redeeming is simple. Simply go to the Reward Items section of RCIEliteRewards.RCI.com to request a Reward Item. It’s convenient and easy to use, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Rewards Items can be redeemed entirely with Rewards or, for many Rewards items, a combination of Rewards and US dollars. Reward levels vary by Rewards item. Choose the Reward Item you want, and the screen will display the various redemption options available to you. For Rewards items with a Rewards plus Dollars feature, you wish to process a redemption using a combination of US dollars and Rewards simply enter the number of Rewards you wish to use and the remaining cost in US dollars will be automatically calculated for you. You will pay for the balance with your credit card. Charges will appear on your credit card statement after your items have shipped.
- Why can't I use Rewards and Dollars on all Rewards items?
In order to provide the greatest program value to members, RCI periodically evaluates member benefits. Presently, the ability to use combinations of Rewards and dollars applies only to certain Rewards items.
- What types of Reward Items are available?
- RCI Reward Items
- Travel Reward Items
- Entertainment Reward Items
- Retail and Dining Reward Items
- Merchandise Reward Items
- Charity Choice Gift Card Reward Item
Go to Reward Items section on RCIEliteRewards.RCI.com for more information about specific Reward Items.
- What RCI® Reward Items are available?
- RCI® Member Rewards
- RCI Resort Dollars® card
- What is an RCI Resort Dollars® card?
When you redeem Rewards for an RCI Resort Dollars card, you will receive a preloaded card that lets you pay for onsite activities, maintenance fees or other expenses at RCI affiliated resorts that accept MasterCard® cards.
This RCI Resort Dollars card is not related to the RCI Elite Rewards MasterCard® credit card provided by Bank of America.
- What are RCI® Member Rewards?
When you redeem RCI® Member Rewards, you will receive a credit to your RCI Subscribing Membership account that allows you to pay for any RCI product or service (excluding RCI Travel) including Membership Renewal, Exchange Fees and more.
- Step 1: Redeem your RCI Member Rewards online or by calling the RCI Elite Rewards Customer Service Center, 1-877-587-8742.
- Step 2: Your RCI Member Rewards will automatically be applied to the RCI membership number you specify.
- Step 3: Once redeemed, simply call RCI Member Services to use your RCI Member Rewards for RCI products and services. RCI Weeks members: 1-800-338-7777 and RCI Points members: 1-877-968-7476.
- How do I determine the number of Rewards required to be redeemed for an Airline Travel Reward Item?
Please visit the Rewards website, select the “Online reservations” link under the Travel category and enter your departure and destination to determine the number of Rewards needed to redeem for an Airline Travel Reward Item.
- If I close my RCI® Elite Rewards® credit card account, can I still redeem Rewards?
If your RCI Elite Rewards credit card account is closed, Rewards associated with that account will no longer be eligible for redemption.
- How do my Rewards accumulate?
Your Rewards accumulate based on a calendar month cycle, not your credit card statement cycle.
- Why should I associate my RCI® Membership number(s) to my RCI® Elite Rewards® account?
Associating your RCI Membership number(s) to your RCI Elite Rewards credit card account will enable you to redeem for RCI Reward Items. You can redeem Rewards for RCI® Member Rewards, which may be applied to your RCI Membership account to pay for RCI products and services (excluding RCI Travel). You can also redeem Rewards for an RCI Resort Dollars® card to pay for resort maintenance fees and other purchases at any resort that accepts Mastercard®.
- How can I associate my RCI Membership number(s) to my RCI® Elite Rewards® credit card account?
Please enter your RCI Membership number within the profile section of the RCI® Elite Rewards® website.
- What is the relationship between “Points” in the RCI Points® program and “Rewards” in the RCI® Elite Rewards® credit card Program?
RCI Points and RCI Elite Rewards are two separate programs:
- “Rewards” earned through the RCI Elite Rewards credit card Program cannot be transferred to your RCI Points account. However, RCI Points members can redeem their Rewards for RCI® Member Rewards, which in turn can be applied to pay for RCI products and services (excluding RCI Travel).
- “Points” in your RCI Points account cannot be transferred or to used in the RCI Elite Rewards credit card Program.
- What if I need to change or cancel my hotel reservation?
To change or cancel your hotel reservation, please contact the RCI® Elite Rewards® customer service department.